Hello all!

Rules of the road & de-regulations. Reading the Announcements is mandatory, and reading the FAQ is highly recommended. All new Registered Members must post their introductory post here before joining the ranks of the Infantry.
Forum rules
Please read the Announcements! If you want to be selected for membership, please follow the instructions contained in the Announcements. Approval of introductions and selection for the Infantry are manual, so please be patient with the Top Gun Staff. Thank you, and welcome to Top Gun Producers!

Hello all!

Postby Zemo » Wed May 25, 2016 2:59 pm

I'm a 17 year veteran of the industry that recently (just over a year ago) transitioned from the corporate office of a large financial services firm back to being a producer with a different firm. I was in the corporate world of regular paychecks for 9 years, and boy have things changed in the prospecting world since then. Caller ID and DNC lists, AAGH!

I have a series 7, 63, 66 and 24, as well as life and health licenses, hoping I can glean some great info from the prospecting Top Guns on here.
Zemo
Private First Class
Private First Class

Licenses - Active: 7,63,66,24, Life & Health

Re: Hello all!

Postby Zemo » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:04 am

How can I get into the subforum for my BD/Insurance Co? I've not found a way to message anyone, and the instructions in the FAQ don't seem to apply. Any help would be appreciated.
Zemo
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Rick Blaine » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:28 pm

Your permissions were just tested, and they work perfectly.
Here's lookin' at you, kid!
Rick Blaine
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

Professional Designations: Chartered Life Underwriter, Chartered Financial Consultant
Associations: SFSP, NAHU, NAIFA, NACLU
Licenses - Active: Life & Health
Licenses - Inactive: Series 6, 7, 24, 26, 63, 65, & Variable Contracts

Postby Zemo » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:26 pm

Rick Blaine wrote:Your permissions were just tested, and they work perfectly.

Rick, pardon my ignorance on the subject, :oops: but i don't know how that will allow me into the Subforum I'd like to join. As of tomorrow, I will be with a new company as my current company was bought by them, and I'd like to join the subforum for the new company. The rules say i need to be invited by the leader, but if I cant message him to inquire about inclusion, how do I go about this? Other forums I've belonged to had private messaging available, but I haven't seen a button for that here.
Zemo
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Rick Blaine » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:00 pm

To join a private sub-forum, you'll need to send an email from a company provided email address, to admin@topgunproducers.com

Include the following:
• Your username
• Your email used to register and subscribe

For example, your email should come from Your.Name@NightLifeOfTheSunsetStrip.com or something along those lines.

There are no private sub-forums for Broker/Dealers, only for Captive Career Life Insurance companies.
Rick Blaine
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

Professional Designations: Chartered Life Underwriter, Chartered Financial Consultant

Postby Zemo » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:38 am

Rick Blaine wrote:To join a private sub-forum, you'll need to send an email from a company provided email address, to admin@topgunproducers.com

Include the following:
• Your username
• Your email used to register and subscribe

For example, your email should come from Your.Name@NightLifeOfTheSunsetStrip.com or something along those lines.

There are no private sub-forums for Broker/Dealers, only for Captive Career Life Insurance companies.

:clap: :bravo:

Thank you! Exactly what I was looking for.
Zemo
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Zemo » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:21 pm

Well, I did all that you posted, still not getting into the subforum. Something I'm missing?
Zemo
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Rick Blaine » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:32 pm

Zemo wrote:Well, I did all that you posted, still not getting into the subforum. Something I'm missing?

Yes. Patience. :wink:
Rick Blaine
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

Postby Zemo » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:45 am

Rick Blaine wrote:
Zemo wrote:Well, I did all that you posted, still not getting into the subforum. Something I'm missing?

Yes. Patience. :wink:

:oops: :noob:
Zemo
Private First Class
Private First Class

Return to Induction

The Official Language of Top Gun Producers is Standard American English
Eschewing obfuscation and espousing elucidation in pursuit of obscene profits since 2004
Top Gun Producers is protected speech pursuant to the inalienable rights of all men, and the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America.
In God we trust.
THIS WEBSITE IS FOR AGENT USE ONLY
© 2004-2017 Top Gun Producers
Protected by Copyscape Website Copyright Protection
facebooktwitter